.

Donnerstag, 8. April 2021

Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice illustrated by Hugh Thomson, 2nd Part

 

 

 



Offended two or three young ladies


Will you come and see me

On the stairs

At the door

In conversation with the ladies

Lady Catherine, said she, you have given me a treasure.


He never failed to inform them.

The gentlemen accomplained him

At Church


Accompanied by their aunt

On looking up


Hearing herself called


Meeting accidentely in town

His parting obeisance

Dawson

The elevation of his feelings

They had forgotten to have any message

How nicely we are crammed in


I am determined never to speak of it again


When Colonel Miller's regiment went away

Tenderly flirting

The arrival of the Pardiners

Conjecturing as to the date


To make herself agreeable to all

Engaged by the river


I have not an instant to lose

The first pleasing earnest of their welcome

The Post

To whom I have related the affair


But perhaps you would like to read it
 

The spiteful old ladies



With an affectionate smile


I am sure she did not listen

Mr. Darcy with him

Jane happende to look round

Mrs. Long and her nieces

Lizzy my dear I want to speak to you


After a short survey

But now it comes out

The efforts of his aunt

Unable to utter a syllable

The obsequious civility






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen