.

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

A roman senator in the train

A meeting in the train. A roman senator?? 
A striking head ! I noticed  me the details;
the pressed eye and mouth, the vertical line of the oral fold, the sharp ear,
the corner of the nose. 
With pleasure I would have sketching him immediately 
or photos with my Lumix, however, the risk he could pull out a 
Roman short sword was too big to me. Ave Cesar!
At home I draw immediately my
Impressions from memory. Not the imitation of the reality
was important: The caracteristic things that makes the
realtiy was important.
Eine Begegnung im Zug. Es wäre zu gewagt gewesen ihn
direkt zu skizzieren oder gar zu fotographieren. Ein
römischer Senator vielleicht oder gar Julius Cesar?
Ein Charakterkopf mediterraner Herkunft sicherlich.
Zuhause nahm ich schnell die leere Rückseite des abgerissenen
Abfallkalenderblattes und notierte mir das was ich
durch mein Beobachten bewahren konnte. Nicht die
photorealistische Wiedergabe der Realität war mir wichtig sondern
das was die Realität ausmacht!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen